Welcome to Ailuj Inc., a leading Internet resource broker. These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) are a legal agreement between you (“User”) and Ailuj Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”), the provider of the Ailuj Inc. service (“Service”). By using our Service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Acceptable Use. You may use our Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use our Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Ailuj Inc., an Ailuj Inc. employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm Ailuj Inc. or users of the Service.
- Payment. You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with the Service in accordance with our pricing policy.
- Intellectual Property. All content and materials available on the Service, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, and copyrighted works, are owned by Ailuj Inc. or its licensors. You may not use our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- No Warranty. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL AILUJ INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE.
- Termination. We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Export Restrictions. The Service may be subject to US export control laws, including the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions regulations issued by the US Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). You agree to comply with all applicable export control laws and regulations.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Modification. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time by posting the revised terms on our website. Your continued use of the Service after any such modification shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ailuj Inc. and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at Ailuj Inc., One World Trade Center, 85th. Fl., New York, NY 10007.